[R] multi-level modeling & R?

Christos Hatzis christos at nuverabio.com
Wed Mar 28 20:41:15 CEST 2007

Also, take a look at Andrew Gelman's recent book with Jennifer Hill on
multilevel modeling.
It is written as a practical how-to text book using R as the primary
platform.  I have found it very easy to read, extremely useful and very good
value for its price (I am not related to the authors or the publisher in any
way).

http://www.stat.columbia.edu/~gelman/arm/

-Christos