[R] Wikibooks

kaloytyn at cc.jyu.fi kaloytyn at cc.jyu.fi
Sat Mar 31 09:19:00 CEST 2007

> I think we occasionally think that it is very easy to get information
> because we know how to find the information. This does not mean that other
> people know how to find the answer. It is for this reason that questions
> appear on the listserver that we might think could be easily found from
> other sources.
> John

As a relative n00b user I agree with this. The R organization pages are
not very readable especially if you aren't even sure what you're looking
for (not know the name of a specific function etc.) and pdf:s, search.help
or ? are not the best ways always either. I did not even now there was R
wiki. I couldn't find a link from the R organization pages to it or am I
just blind?

Katja Löytynoja FM