[R] creating eps files

Tak Wing Chan tw.chan at sociology.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 1 17:06:01 CEST 2007

Hello,

For a long time, I have been creating eps files from R using the
following command:

dev.copy2eps(file="my.eps")

This has worked very well. But recently, the compositor of a journal is
complaining that

"The eps files would be useable except that they have not converted the
type to outlines"

Sorry for being vague, but I have no idea what this compositor is
talking about. Do people have similar experience? And is there an
option in the dev.copy2eps() that I could use to fix this problem?

Many thanks for any suggestion.

Best,     Wing

dept addr: Department of Sociology, University of Oxford, Manor Road,
Oxford OX1 3UQ, UK
college addr: New College, Holywell Street, Oxford OX1 3BN, UK
dept tel: +44 (1865) 286176; college tel:  +44 (1865) 279593
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~sfos0006