[R] Problem with the installation of "install R" on Sun Solaris

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri May 4 07:21:45 CEST 2007

Please do read the 'R Installation and Administration' manual, which
answers this and all your other questions.

I make this your sixth post on the subject line (and someone using a
different address has posted with the identical line).  You are still
sending HTML, so please do study the posting guide (as mentioned in the
only reply to those posts I see in the list archives).  As it says

   If it is clear that you have done basic background research, you are far
   more likely to get an informative response.