[R] rgl install on rhel4 x86_64

Smith, Troy (NIH/NCI) [C] trsmith at mail.nih.gov
Sat May 5 18:17:20 CEST 2007

Thanks.  I did successfully install Friday afternoon using the configure script from version 0.68, however the library would not load, so I removed the package.  I will attempt to build a new configure script using autoconf on Monday morning.  Thanks much for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

Troy