[R] graphing with barchart question

Matthew Bridgman m.bridgman at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 7 22:10:51 CEST 2007

Sorry.
I have attached my data frame: DV = dv; IV = bins; subject = id,
Group = group.
barchart(dv ~ bins | id + group, groups = group, data = matt.df)

The two suggestions you offered give me error messages regarding
invalid line type and do not plot all of the data. If I drop the
'groups' argument I get all of the data, but it plots all
combinations of group and id (yielding 36 plots instead of 18). Is
there a way to eliminate some of the combinations?

Thanks again for your help.

Matt