[R] Fehlermeldung

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Wed May 9 14:41:03 CEST 2007

First: the language of this mailing list is english (not to bother you
but potentially you adress more people then who could possibly help)

Second: on such errors specifying your R version and your System
(windows/Linux) would help

Third: a minimal example is also helpfull: hopw have used pmvnorm...

I suppose you use windows... I cannot replicate your error with R 2.5.0
using the example(pmvnorm)

Stefan