[R] Fehlermeldung

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Wed May 9 18:35:31 CEST 2007

I do not get this error message with that example you have given.

Hm. Dunno. Have you installed R-2.5.0 over an old version? Maybe there
could be your problem (although I doubt that) If so, try
|update.packages(checkBuilt=T) this installs "new" packages made for
2.5.0 over "old" made for 2.4.1 if the version number is the same. (Or
make a clean install of R-2.5.0- Remove everything and do a new install).

Stefan