[R] A: R 2.5.0 Help - problems with search

Schmitt, Corinna Corinna.Schmitt at igb.fraunhofer.de
Thu May 10 16:14:26 CEST 2007

Hallo,

I had the same problem. Please install R 2.5.0 again and when you are ask: Startoptions (should be window 3 of installation) then you need to mark YES. In the next Window you do not need to make changes but in the next : Help-Style Here you need to mark HTML-help. Then go on with the installation without anymore changes.

This solution will solve the problem,

Corinna