[R] Multivariate longitudinal sample data

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:44:27 CEST 2007

Hi,

Can anyone recommend one or more good sample datasets for multivariate
longitudinal data? (eg. a dataset containing a mixture of continuous,
categorical and date/time variables)  I'm looking for something which
I can use for testing and examples for my ggplot graphics package.  A
selection of datasets which use different date time classes would also
be useful, although I could probably create them myself.

I've looked for sample data in chron, its and zoo, but none of them
include sample data. Although I haven't looked at the sample data in
stats exhaustively, I am looking for something richer and with more
observations, than the data typically found there.

Thanks,

Hadley