[R] So long, concord

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Sat May 12 14:33:55 CEST 2007

Hi R-users,
In the interest of reducing the duplication of functions and
multiplication of packages on CRAN, I will no longer be upgrading the
concord package, and will in time remove it. Matthais Gamer has offered
to host the following functions in the "irr" package:

kripp.alpha (Krippendorff's alpha)
mcnemar.mh (McNemar marginal homogeneity test)
rater.bias (test of bias between two raters)
stuart.maxwell.mh (Stuart-Maxwell marginal homogeneity test)

The "quest.reliability" function will move to Harold Doran's
"MiscPsycho" package, although perhaps with some alterations.

If any package maintainers are interested in a function to compute
Page's Trend Test, let me know. Rather than start up an "R-bay" for
functions, I will donate it free to a good home.

Jim