[R] Multivariate Outlier Detection - Robust

Fiona Sammut fiona.sammut at um.edu.mt
Sun May 13 22:09:25 CEST 2007

Dear all,

Whilst reading a book on robust statistics, in particular a section on
multivariate outlier detection, I came across the functions outmve,
outmgv and outpro.  I tried the help.search command to try and find
documentation on these 3 commands in R.  I also searched online, but no
to avail.  I suppose that these 3 functions are not in an inbuilt
package in R.  Can you please tell me in which package can I find these
functions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

- Fiona