[R] apologies for any corss-posting R package for conjoint choice questionnaire design (not analysis)????

paulandpen paulandpen at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 15 17:01:42 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I want to develop a choice based questionnaire and I need to generate a set
of choice tasks

The design is comprised of four attributes (5*3*3*3) with the following
5    price
3    brand
3    service
3    installation

I need to determine the minimum no of choice tasks which can be used to
estimate main effects for each attribute and then actually generate these
choice tasks to be included in the survey

SPSS has orthoplan but only generates these tasks for a traditional conjoint
design, not for conjoint based choice tasks

A partial factorial design is what I had in mind .........................

Is there a package to be able to do this in R?

Many thanks Paul