[R] Anova Test

CrazyJoe keizer_61 at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 17:32:35 CEST 2007

Thank you Guys.

Let say that from Test1 to control i have multiple data

Tester
Test1 Test2  Test3  Test4  Control
20       25      15        10       17
40       20       15        35      45

Is this the method i need to use?

anova(lm(......this is where i am not sure how to put them.

is this something to do with anova(lm(dependent~independent*independent,
data=name)

if they are all independent, how do i put them together?

thanks.