[R] rJava problem

mister_bluesman mister_bluesman at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 13:03:19 CEST 2007

Ah.... thanks for that. That seems to have done the trick. But I'm not sure
whether I have copied the right jvm.dll file into the path.

I have 3 places where a jvm.dll file can be found:

~\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\client   -    this is the one i copied
~\Java\jdk1.6.0_01\jre\bin\client
~\Java\jdk1.6.0_01\jre\bin\server

Did I copy the right one? or do the all have exactly the same file but just
placed in different directories?

Many thanks