[R] Installing packages from command line on Linux RHEL4

Kermit Short k_short at lanl.gov
Mon May 21 20:05:02 CEST 2007

Dirk-
	Many thanks for your reply.  As I mentioned, I know very little
about programming in 'R' and what I've got is a BASH script.  If needs be,
I'll look up how to read in a text file through R and add that into your
script in lieu of the (argv) stuff, but you wouldn't happen to know how to
accomplish the same thing using the

R CMD INSTALL

Shell command?

Thanks!