[R] Fonts do not display properly on Red Hat

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed May 23 11:57:35 CEST 2007

Hi

I'm using R version 2.3.1 on Red Hat Enterprise Server 3.

When I run a simple:

plot(1:10,1:10)

The plot comes out great, but the fonts are displayed wrongly:

http://coxpress.sourceforge.net/test.jpg

I realise this is probably not an R problem per se, but before I go
messing about with my fonts, can someone tell me which fonts R (or X11)
is trying to display, where they might be installed and any suggestion
as to why they're not being displayed properly...

Thanks
Mick

The information contained in this message may be confidentia...{{dropped}}