[R] repeated measures regression

John Christie jc at or.psychology.dal.ca
Thu May 24 03:08:34 CEST 2007

Hmmm, been away and got this...  I appreciate the effort but there
wasn't anything, in principle, in MASS on this I didn't already
know.  My question is just more about the functioning of the lm
command and deriving these values.  I understand that its the wrong
approach for repeated measures design and lme is more appropriate.
But, I wanted to examine / compare.  So, my question still stands.
How does one get something like the subject x effect interaction term
from lm?

Also, while I'm at it, anyone familiar with Blouin & Riopelle on
confidence intervals and repeated measures deigns?  Is there a reason
the intervals() command should give me different values for the
narrow inference confidence intervals than they get from SAS?