[R] S4 object slot of type 'call'

Roberto Brunelli brunelli at itc.it
Mon May 28 10:07:16 CEST 2007

I'm using an S4 object with a slot of type 'call': I would like to be able to initialize
it with something like NULL or NA (indicating that there is no information in the slot)
but the value should comply with the fact that it must be of type call.

Is there any simple way to obtain this?

Thanks for any hint,

	Roberto

--