[R] hierarhical cluster analysis of groups of vectors

Anders Malmendal anders at chem.au.dk
Tue May 29 13:51:52 CEST 2007

Thanks.
The vectors are produced by PLS-discriminant analysis between groups and
the vectors within a group are simply different measurements of the same
thing. What I need is a measure of how the different groups cluster. (I
assume that I can do some averaging after applying dist, but I can not
find the information on how to do it.)
Best regards
Anders