[R] RODBC

Bill Szkotnicki bszk at uoguelph.ca
Tue May 29 15:20:37 CEST 2007

I have now read the README file which I should have done before. :-[
Sorry.
To summarize:
- Install the odbc connector driver (3.51)
- Set up the dsn in the file   .odbc.ini
- It works beautifully and RODBC is super!

--
Bill Szkotnicki
Department of Animal and Poultry Science
bszk at uoguelph.ca
(519)824-4120 Ext 52253