[R] #include <Rmodules/Rlapack.h>

statmobile at gmail.com statmobile at gmail.com
Tue May 29 21:27:27 CEST 2007

Hey Everyone,

I'm running R 2.4.0 on Debian etch 4.0, and I'm trying to call some
Lapack functions from my C code.  Actually, to be honest I'm not
really having trouble calling the commands such as La_dgesv from
within my C code, but I do get warning when compiling the package
saying:

GAUSSlkhd.c: In function 'GAUSSlkhd':
GAUSSlkhd.c:37: warning: implicit declaration of function 'La_dgesv'
GAUSSlkhd.c:37: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
a cast

I tried using:

#include <Rmodules/Rlapack.h>

but it won't compile the package at all with that included,
complaining that

bjl.h:5:30: error: Rmodules/Rlapack.h: No such file or directory

Can someone explain to me how I should include the AWESOME wrapper
code to the Lapack libraries?  Am I not following the proper protocol
by using these La_* commands in my package source code?

TIA,
Brian