[R] How to analyse simple study: Placebo-controlled (2 groups) repeated measurements (ANOVA, ANCOA???)

Karl Knoblick karlknoblich at yahoo.de
Wed May 30 13:53:07 CEST 2007

Dear Frank Harrell,

many thanks for your answers!!!

I have downloaded your Harrell_notes.pdf and I think it would be best to have a look in some books you mentioned in the bibliographie. Can you recommend one especially?

TO ANYBODY:
Has anybody examples for similar data sets (as below) with R code? This would be a great help!

(My impression of the example of Frank Harrell at the end of Harrell_notes.pdf is that it is more complicated and therefore more difficult to understand than the simplier data set I want to analyse.)

Thanks!!!
Karl