[R] Follow up: surfaces and digital terrain model

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 31 23:34:34 CEST 2007

I believe you are looking for the function contourLines() in package
graphics.

At some point in the intervening years there was a clines package on CRAN,
and if you know that you can find it at
http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/C/clines_2.0-2.tar.gz
That confirms it has been superseded by contourLines.

BTW, it is Paul Murrell (two l's) we have to thank for this.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk