[R] Need help on an error, when looding library(uroot)

Tom.O tom.olsson at dnbnor.com
Thu Nov 1 21:39:04 CET 2007

Hi
When I'm looding the library "uroot" something happens with the basic R code
that handles numeric classes. Its looks like a bug but I cant isolate the
problem. So hopfully one of you smart guys out there can give me some help.

This is how the problem looks. Take for example the vector
TEST <- c("1","2") which I want to transform it to a numeric vector. I would
use
TEST <- as.numeric(TEST)

but after i have loaded the "uroot" library I get this error message when I
try to perform the as.numeric command:

Error in UseMethod("as.double") : no applicable method for "as.double"

Thanks for any assistance.
Regards Tom