[R] Need help on an error, when looding library(uroot)

Tom.O tom.olsson at dnbnor.com
Thu Nov 1 22:08:42 CET 2007

ok, I should have figured that out by myself that you might need some info
about my platform. But here it is. Im on my PC running Vista and I have
latest version of R.

> version
               _
platform       i386-pc-mingw32
arch           i386
os             mingw32
system         i386, mingw32
status
major          2
minor          6.0
year           2007
month          10
day            03
svn rev        43063
language       R
version.string R version 2.6.0 (2007-10-03)

// regards Tom