[R] R on OS X Leopard?

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Mon Nov 5 20:53:52 CET 2007

Benson,

Apparently it's a break with the installer for Leopard. See this:

"Refer to R Mac SIG list, the mpkg installer in 2.6 binary is broken in Leopard.
Until an updated version is release, you can install R by install each
package in "Packages" folder one by one.
Hope it helps."

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2007-October/004203.html

Regards,
Tom