[R] Implementing R through Oracle

jah jim.houk at thestructuregroup.com
Mon Nov 5 21:41:57 CET 2007

I have looked through all the ROracle documentation, R-help, R-dev, Googled
the world and still cannot figure out this issue. Everything I read it is
about connecting to an Oracle database and pulling data, processing it, and
then pushing it back to Oracle. I am running in pl/sql code so I already
have a Oracle session open. What I want to do is from Oracle call R. I am
having a mental challenge in seeing how this can be done. Any words of
wisdon?