[R] Help with Error Message

Patrick Richardson xplaner800 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 00:39:16 CET 2007

Hoping someone can offer me some assistance.  I'm trying to execute a script
and I keep getting this error message about "Error: element 12 is empty".
I'm wondering if my syntax is incorrect within legend.list.  If anyone has
any suggestions to sees something obvious that I am missing, I would greatly
appreciate any help.

Many Thanks,

Patrick

> # These are the symbols and colors to use for each phenotype in the model
and test sets
> #          model samples:   square symbols
> #                  color         symbol      phenotype
> legend.list <- c("green",         22,        # ALL-B
+                  "steelblue",     22,        # ALL-T
+                  "red",           22,        # AML
+ #          test samples:    cicle symbols
+ #                  color         symbol      phenotype
+                  "lightgreen",    21,        # ALL-B
+                  "lightblue",     21,        # ALL T
+                  "orange",        21,        # AML
Error: element 12 is empty;
   the part of the args list of 'c' being evaluated was:
   (22, "steelblue", 22, "red", 22, "lightgreen", 21, "lightblue", 21,
"orange", 21, )

> col <- legend.list[seq(1, length(legend.list), 2)]
Error: object "legend.list" not found