[R] Produce a multiple formats graphic

Cuvelier Etienne ecu at info.fundp.ac.be
Tue Nov 6 15:18:15 CET 2007

Is it possible to produce the same graphic in different formats
in one shot?
Now if I want to produce the same graphic in pdf, ps and jpeg
I run the producing code, but I change the graphic device, and
I choose successively :
pdf(...)
ps(...)
jpeg(...)

So in this case I run the same code 3 times, or I have
to choose a format and use converters...

Is it possible to produce the 3 graphics in once ?

Thank you very much

Cuvelier Etienne
Assistant
FUNDP - Institut d'Informatique
rue Grandgagnage, 21   B-5000 Namur (Belgique)
tel: 32.81.72.49.93    fax: 32.81.72.49.67
Top 10 reasons to become a Statistician

  1. Deviation is considered normal
  2. We feel complete and sufficient
  3. We are 'mean' lovers
  4. Statisticians do it discretely and
     continuously
  5. We are right 95% of the time
  6. We can legally comment on someone's
     posterior distribution
  7. We may not be normal, but we are
     transformable
  8. We never have to say we are certain
  9. We are honestly significantly different
 10. No one wants our jobs