[R] Graphics devices: windows() and x11() vs default

Wollkind, Steven Steven.Wollkind at GeodeCapital.com
Wed Nov 7 16:28:36 CET 2007

Ah ha!  I wasn't aware of the getOption("device") call before.  It
appears that as soon as I load the cairoDevice library my default device
gets set to Cairo, which explains why the Cairo device behavior matches
what I was seeing before.

This is now purely a cairo device issue, so I will pursue it with that
package's maintainer.

Thanks for your quick reply.
Steve

Steve Wollkind
Associate Analyst
Geode Capital Management, LLC
1 Post Office Square / 28th Floor / Boston, MA 02109
steven.wollkind at geodecapital.com
Tel:   (617) 392-8991
Fax:  (617) 476-6389

This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, are intended for use by the
addressee(s) only and may contain information that is (i) confidential
information of Geode Capital Management, LLC and/or its affiliates,
and/or (ii) proprietary information of Geode Capital Management, LLC
and/or its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, or if you have otherwise received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me by telephone (you may call collect), or by e-mail,
and please permanently delete the original, any print outs and any
copies of the foregoing. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited.