[R] Kolmogorov-Smirnoff test

Jasjeet Singh Sekhon sekhon at berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 7 21:29:59 CET 2007

A bootstrap Kolmogorov-Smirnoff test will have the correct test level
even if there are ties---i.e., even if non-continuous distributions
are being compared.  See Abadie, Alberto. 2002. ``Bootstrap Tests for
Distributional Treatment Effects in Instrumental Variable Models.''
Journal of the American Statistical Association, 97:457 (March)
284-292.

The algorithm is implemented in the ks.boot function of the Matching
package: http://sekhon.berkeley.edu/matching/ks.boot.html

Cheers,
Jas.

Jasjeet S. Sekhon