[R] centile reference chart / clildren growth chart - what package/method to use

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 8 20:33:29 CET 2007

I think you have the reference for the lmreg package
wrong.  It looks like it is Carey VJ. LMSqreg: An R
package for Cole–Green reference centile curves, 2002,
http://www.biostat.harvard.edu/∼carey.

The package seems to be available at
http://www.biostat.harvard.edu/~carey/vcwww_4.html

--- Niels Steen Krogh <nielssteenkrogh at zitelab.dk>