[R] finite mixture model (or latent class)

Wensui Liu liuwensui at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 14:53:17 CET 2007

Thanks for reply, Moshe.
let's assume that the latent class model is the simplest one, 1 Y with
gaussian distribution, 1 X, and 2 latent classes (A and B). Of course
we can't assume that all my cases are from one class. Otherwise, why
do I need to use latent class model?
for each latent class, we have a model such that Y = Beta * X and beta
is the coefficient.

i am not sure if this is specific enough.