[R] Problem with R version 2.6.0

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 9 16:38:27 CET 2007

What OS is this?  (Yes, I can guess it is Windows, but there seems to be a
bug in changing working directory under Vista that got exposed in R
2.6.0.)

What does 'crash' mean (the posting guide did specifically ask you not to
use that word)?

This is of course not how the rw-FAQ suggests you make use of R, and the
best recommendation is to follow the FAQ's workflow.