[R] producing output as *.spo (spss output format)

Ivan Uemlianin ivan at llaisdy.com
Sat Nov 10 14:38:07 CET 2007

Dear All

Thanks for these pointers.  odfweave looks the closest to what I need,
although the use case is not quite what I had in mind.  Odfweave seems
to want you to write all your R code in an odf file and then process
this file in R.

What I have in mind is running all the code from a command line session
(eg running an R/python script) and having it output everything as an
odf document.  I suppose I could generate an odf file, put all the code
into it and then run odfweave on it.

Anyway, it's enough to go on.  I'll try it all out on a finished project.

Thanks again and best wishes

Ivan