[R] How can Bradley Terry package for log-linear model be applied since design matrix is properly build

adilshah at stat.qau.edu.pk adilshah at stat.qau.edu.pk
Mon Nov 12 10:51:13 CET 2007

Dear readers I have made the design matrix properly but how further model
parameters estimation should be done? which package should I use?

This is Virus Free Email Scanned by QAU's McAfee Virus Scanner
""THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL
and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail
and its attachments from all computers."
www.qau.edu.pk