[R] Rcmdr Mac OS X

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Nov 12 17:11:19 CET 2007

Dear Birgit,

I'm not a Mac user, so can only offer limited help. I've just verified,
however, that the most recent version of the Rcmdr package on CRAN
(version 1.3-8) installs and runs fine under R 2.6.0 on my Ubuntu Linux
system.

What is the version of the Rcmdr package that you installed?

I'm copying this response to Rob Goedman, who may be able to help
further.

Regards,
 John