[R] script fails because of library loading

Muiser, EC e.c.muiser at st.hanze.nl
Tue Nov 13 14:49:19 CET 2007

Thank you very much Alberto! Atleast I can see there is an error now.
The error however is strange. If I load the library in an R console it works perfectly but the package seems not to exist if I run R from a script. The library should be there.

Errorlog:

Error in library(tgp) : there is no package called 'tgp'
Execution halted

more suggestions?

Iwe Muiser

Iwe E.C. Muiser, Student Bio-Informatics
Hanze Hogeschool Groningen
The Netherlands
Tel +31645700419
E-mail E.C.Muiser at st.hanze.nl