[R] a repetition of simulation

Julian Burgos jmburgos at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 13 21:13:16 CET 2007

Well, the obvious (but perhaps not the most elegant) solution is put
everything in a loop and run it 600 times.

coefficients=matrix(NA,ncol=3,nrow=600)

for (loop in 1:600){

[all your code here]

coefficients[loop,]=coef(log_v)

}

That will give you a matrix with the coefficients of each model run in
each row.

Julian

sigalit mangut-leiba wrote:
> I want to repeat the simulation 600 times and to get a vector of 600
> coefficients for every covariate: aps and tiss.
> Sigalit.
>

> On 11/13/07, Julian Burgos <jmburgos at u.washington.edu> wrote:
>> And what is your question?
>>
>> Julian
>>
>> sigalit mangut-leiba wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> I have a simple (?) simulation problem.
>>> I'm doing a simulation with logistic model and I want to reapet it 600
>>> times.
>>> The simulation looks like this:
>>>
>>> z <- 0
>>> x <- 0
>>> y <- 0
>>> aps <- 0
>>> tiss <- 0
>>> for (i in 1:500){
>>> z[i] <- rbinom(1, 1, .6)
>>> x[i] <- rbinom(1, 1, .95)
>>> if (y[i]==1) aps[i] <- rnorm(1,mean=13.4, sd=7.09) else aps[i] <-
>>> rnorm(1,mean=12.67, sd=6.82)
>>> if (y[i]==1) tiss[i] <- rnorm(1,mean=20.731,sd=9.751) else  tiss[i] <-