[R] problems with splinefun()

david csongor davidcsongor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:31:18 CET 2007

I am working with the function: splinefun() ...
When plugging in the variables, I get the function program as if
though having only entered   '"splinefun". only way to get the values
is by
spline(xxx,yyy, n=length(xxx)/10, ties = mean)$x  and  spline(xxx,yyy,
n=length(xxx)/10, ties = mean)$y.
I'm just wondering if there is something wrong with the package or if
I'm doing something wrong... Is there a way to get the values right
away? Has this happened to anyone?

Thanx in advance for the the ever great help one gets asking stuff this way!!!

/David