[R] Help with R software

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Fri Nov 16 20:10:29 CET 2007

Aparna

You can find information about matrix inversion in the MASS package
[function: ginv()]. Matrix multiplication is performed using the
%*% operator. Transpose is performed by the t() function.

I suggest you do some searching. Open R, go to HELP>HTML HELP then click on
SEARCH ENGINE & KEYWORDS.

John

John Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119

>>> "aparna m" <aparna.m2 at gmail.com> 11/16/2007 1:38 PM >>>
Hi
     Can anyone teall me how to perform matrix related operations
using R like multiplication of a n*n matrix , finding transpose ,
inverse eigen values etc

Thanks