[R] Trying to get around R

Julian Burgos jmburgos at u.washington.edu
Mon Nov 19 19:44:49 CET 2007

Hello Epselon (if that is your name),

This sounds like homework questions.  From the R-help posting guide:
"Basic statistics and classroom homework:  R-help is not intended for
these."

If you have a specific question on R coding, do ask it (and provide
reproducible code).  But you should not expect for people on the list to
do your homework for you.  That is a big no-no.

Cheers,

Julian