[R] add points to xyplot() from alternate data frame

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 00:01:13 CET 2007

Hi,

I am using xyplot() to produce a mutli-panel plot of logistic regression
response curves. I would like to include symbols denoting the original binary
response observations, however this data is located in a different dataframe
than what xyplot() is using.

I am first plotting the smooth, predicted response curves, and would like to
add points to the figure. In base graphics this would be a simple matter of
plot(x,y, data=predicted) ; points(x,y, data=original).

is there a similar way to accomplish this in lattice, i.e. plotting from
different sources to the same figure ?

thanks

--
Dylan Beaudette