[R] Reconstruct array dataset

marcg mdgi at gmx.ch
Wed Nov 21 15:08:10 CET 2007

Hi there

I have an interesting problem:

My csv file is of array dimensions [12,50], but it was saved the wrong way: there should be only 11 colums. What happens now if I read it into R is that the whole data set is shifted ( in the first row, the last column contains already the first value of the supposed second row and so on...)

how can I tell R to switch after 11 read values to the next row, taking the value from column 12 as first in the new row (for row 3 the two second last of the upper row etc...)

Thanks for suggestions

marc