[R] How can I save a plot ?

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Wed Nov 21 23:58:48 CET 2007

have a look at:

help(dev.print)

(there are a few functions documented there and you can choose which one
suits better your needs)

concerning multiple graphics devices just open another one,
for instance with

x11()

havina a look at
help(dev.set)

will provide further usrful information on the control of the gra[phical
windows

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil
Tel: (+55) 41 3361 3573
Fax: (+55) 41 3361 3141
e-mail: paulojus AT  ufpr  br
http://www.leg.ufpr.br/~paulojus

53a Reuniao Anual da Regiao Brasileira da Soc. Internacional de Biometria
14 a 16/05/2008, UFLA, Lavras,MG
http://www.centenario.ufla.br/