[R] Friendly way to link R - MySQL and non-(R and Mysql) users ?

Ptit_Bleu ptit_bleu at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 23 11:14:20 CET 2007

Hi Peter,

In fact, just the beginning of the script is interesting to me.
I'm just looking for a simple example :
a single box with 3 entries and 3 labels before.
Something like the example below but with a label before each entry.

I know it is obvious but I don't manage to combine all the examples I saw
here
http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/~wettenhall/RTclTkExamples/

I will keep on reading on testing this week-end, but if you can help me, I
thank you in advance.
Ptit Bleu.
main <- tktoplevel()
tktitle(main) <- "My Tool"
filenames <- c("toto", "tata", "titi")
N <- length(filenames)
text <- vector("list", N)
textField <- vector("list", N)
labelText <- tclVar("This is a text label")
label1 <- tklabel(tt,text=tclvalue(labelText))
tkconfigure(label1,textvariable=labelText)
tkgrid(label1)
for (i in 1:N) {

     text[[i]] <- tclVar(filenames[i])   # get a filename (string value)
     textField[[i]] <- tkentry(main,textvariable=text[[i]]) #build a text
field
     tkgrid(textField[[i]])
}