[R] matrix (column-wise) multiple regression

Morgan Hough mhough at fmrib.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 23 19:10:40 CET 2007

Hi Gabor,

Thanks for your reply. I have it working now. A couple of follow-ups if
I may.

I have a shell script parsing the output to find the brain areas where
there is a significant effect of diagnosis but its a bit of a hack. I
was wondering whether there are R specific tools for parsing/summarizing
this kind of output.

Can I apply multiple comparison corrections via lm() or do I need to
apply something on the model output from lm() after?

Thanks again for your time.

Cheers,

-Morgan