[R] about Runtime Error

Xin Huang xinhuang2004 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 03:22:07 CET 2007

Hi,

I wrote my own R program doing some MCMC simulation but I often got
"Runtime Error" even the program only run for a couple of hundred
times. The detail error message is as following:

Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\R\R-2.5.1\bin\Rgui.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more
information.

When I turned off the program, there was another error message:

RGui:Rgui.exe-Application Error
The instruction at "0x5ad71531" referenced memory at "0x00000014". The
memory count not be "read".

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to solve the problem.

Thank you very much.
Xin