[R] spss, string factors, selecting

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 23:09:48 CET 2007

That should give you back a subset of 'data' (with all its columns),
for those with " E" in 'column'.  Can you show an example of your data
and what the desired output would be.  The posting guide asks "provide
commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code" so we don't
have to speculate on what you want.

--
Jim Holtman
Cincinnati, OH